Right-click is strictly FORBIDDEN
Ever fathom the feeling of having a great loss
Nostalgia Of † єтнєяєαℓ єтєяηιту †
† єтнєяєαℓ†
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6611110435925349552&amp;blogName=The+Screaming+Soul&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://divine-etherealism.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://divine-etherealism.blogspot.com/search" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6611110435925349552&amp;blogName=The+Screaming+Soul&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://divine-etherealism.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://divine-etherealism.blogspot.com/search" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
† мαzoнуѕт †
of love, in a fragile soul.

bold italic underline link

тнє мorтαl


Profile- THE SOUL
Entries- THE STORIES
Links- THE NOSTALGIA
Archives- THE REMINISCENCE
Miscellaneous- THE LYRIC


тнє Words



Will TIME really heals this pain,
Even till my SOUL withers. . .


тнє DIVINITY ♪♫


Will TIME really heal this pain
Even till my SOUL withers. . .


тнє Ethereality

1) Someone who HIDES in her own shadow, just waiting for the time to be REVEALED.

2) To bring a SMILE on someone's face can at least LESSEN one's misery even if it takes years to HEAL the pain.

3) SILENCE is a true friend that never BETRAYS.

4) The tone is CONFIDENCE, The reason is SINCERE, The act is RATIONAL.

5) The CLOSEST one to me, The HARDEST thing to lose..



† тнє ѕcяєαмιng ѕouℓ †
It's The Eyes That See, But The Heart That Feels

In Faith I Believe

HELLO! You are currently viewing my webpage :D
The verses of songs and most of the posts are written by me.
I WILL state those which are from source.
The rules are extremely simple. Really.
NO PLAGIARISM/AVOID UNCOUTH WORDS
TAG? BY ALL MEANS/UNDERSTAND/BE YOURSELF
Simple enough, right? Enjoy x)


Thursday, March 11, 2010
12:58 AM

Déjà vu.

Yes, it's the feeling I had earlier this afternoon. Almost every scenes and words made came back alive. I couldn't fathom why I was so worked up. Oh yeah? I thought these had all long gone but it hit me hard like a 100kg heavy load rock just directly hit at the core of my head, or may something even deeper when I saw the 'almost same incident occurred not on purpose. Somewhat anticipated? I was loss for words, thoughts, sanity just for that wee moment...that I left the game abruptly as well as him. Him. Why...?

I can't sort out these emotions that have been arousing me since then. Uncertainty, confused, insecure, fear...you name it, Honestly, I'm scared. Scared by this insecurity and repeated scene, I'd be speechless. I don't think jealousy is the case. It's more of the insecurity and fear of losing; ever since reality had me really harsh. Us, Mike, Love. Maybe I'm just being a little too unconventional and irrational enough or I'm just spouting nonsense. When worst gets 'worst'. Still affected by the past, so the only way I was left to do was to apologise to him.

*swears upon myself* I deserved it. Even so, I'm to be blame. At least, he had fun I guess. So I'm glad and I'm sorry as well...It's k if you're mad at me.


Shazz