Profile- THE SOUL Entries- THE STORIES Links- THE NOSTALGIA Archives- THE REMINISCENCE Miscellaneous- THE LYRIC
тнє Words
Will TIME really heals this pain,
Even till my SOUL withers. . .
тнє DIVINITY ♪♫
Will TIME really heal this pain
Even till my SOUL withers. . .
тнє Ethereality
1) Someone who HIDES in her own shadow, just waiting for the time to be REVEALED.
2) To bring a SMILE on someone's face can at least LESSEN one's misery even if it takes years to HEAL the pain.
3) SILENCE is a true friend that never BETRAYS.
4) The tone is CONFIDENCE, The reason is SINCERE, The act is RATIONAL.
5) The CLOSEST one to me, The HARDEST thing to lose..
† тнє ѕcяєαмιng ѕouℓ †
It's The Eyes That See, But The Heart That Feels
In Faith I Believe
HELLO! You are currently viewing my webpage :D
The verses of songs and most of the posts are written by me.
I WILL state those which are from source.
The rules are extremely simple. Really.
NO PLAGIARISM/AVOID UNCOUTH WORDS
TAG? BY ALL MEANS/UNDERSTAND/BE YOURSELF
Simple enough, right? Enjoy x)
Thursday, March 11, 2010
9:35 AM
Heys!
It's been really such a dreary day yesterday. Arghhh...Those thoughts just kept replaying in my mind. My head felt extremely heavy when I woke up. Migrain!Swollen panda eyes, tsk tsk tsk. All this negativities clogged my thoughts such that I even forgot my introduction of re-blogging again :o! Is there really a need to do that?It's more formal to make this blogging official at the very least. Pffffffffft :P
Let's restart this 'introduction'. Early in the morning, I'm being dreadfully random. aebvajvburfbkjvnrnv.Hello to all my readers! I've come back alive on blogg but uncertain of when I'll be dead here again. Weeeeeeeeeeeee ~_~ Though amendments have not yet been applied :3 Okays, back to maple!
Shazz
Thursday, March 11, 2010
9:35 AM
Heys!
It's been really such a dreary day yesterday. Arghhh...Those thoughts just kept replaying in my mind. My head felt extremely heavy when I woke up. Migrain!Swollen panda eyes, tsk tsk tsk. All this negativities clogged my thoughts such that I even forgot my introduction of re-blogging again :o! Is there really a need to do that?It's more formal to make this blogging official at the very least. Pffffffffft :P
Let's restart this 'introduction'. Early in the morning, I'm being dreadfully random. aebvajvburfbkjvnrnv.Hello to all my readers! I've come back alive on blogg but uncertain of when I'll be dead here again. Weeeeeeeeeeeee ~_~ Though amendments have not yet been applied :3 Okays, back to maple!
Shazz
тнє Eternity
Shazz Aljahsyi/Ethereal--; Arab
01/08/1992
shazy_shalyz@hotmail.com
塚♠♥☆♪♫:Þ
Love ♥, Friendship ♠ & Music ♪♫ ;
3 things that make me an almost a complete person. To err is human, to forgive Divine. That's what I do believe in this life. I don't hold grudges nor do I seek revenge cause there are more things that are worth while doing.
Chocolates & Strawberries are my extreme loves ♥ Though they cause APHRODESIAC.
Music defines PASSION. Composing my own songs. SINGING; this passion never dies off from me. Never.
I'm αℓєχ'ѕ little sucker x)
I LOVE Black And I DISLIKE Pink.
I LOVE My Darling, ¢ℓαυ∂.
Loving a person is about giving and sacrificing. . .TRUST
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. . . And when. . .
Once you've lost something, you'll realise that it's the only thing you ever love the most. . .
† ѕнαzz †
тнє Hopes ♥
- Happiness/Success/Freedom
- No Miseries
- True Love, Care & Concern
- Long Lasting Friendship
- Introvert/Solitary
- Sony Ericsson Phone!
тнє Fears
- Losing Hope
- Losing Directions
- Losing Faith
- Losing The Love Ones
- Hurting The Love Ones
- Fall Apart
- Regret
тнє Quotes
"It is the paradox of life that the way to miss pleasure is to seek it first"
"Because ten billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral. . .It arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness"
Through darkness, I fought my nightmares,
Sweating every blood that poured. . .
Through sunlight, I breathe in clear air,
Cleansing all the farces experience. . .
There's hurt behind every smile,
There's blood behind every wound.
Muted mouth with hidden truth
I'd share, Could I only speak
Just how long can I endure this pain. . .
тнιѕ ℓovє
by Craig Armstrong
This love
This love is a strange love
A faded kind of mellow
This love
This love
I think I'm gonna fall again
And ever when you held my hand
It didn't mean a thing, this love
This love
Now rehearsed we stay, love
Doesn't know it is love
This love
This love
It hasn't have to feel love
It hasn't need to be love
It hasn't mean a thing
This love
This love loves love
It's a strange love, strange love
This love
This love
This love is a strange love, strange love
I'm gonna fall again love
It doesn't mean a thing
Think I'm gonna fall again
This Love
Let the music flow in the mind
Drifting soul into the ebony of the night. . .