Right-click is strictly FORBIDDEN
Ever fathom the feeling of having a great loss
Nostalgia Of † єтнєяєαℓ єтєяηιту †
† єтнєяєαℓ†
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6611110435925349552&amp;blogName=The+Screaming+Soul&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://divine-etherealism.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://divine-etherealism.blogspot.com/search" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6611110435925349552&amp;blogName=The+Screaming+Soul&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://divine-etherealism.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://divine-etherealism.blogspot.com/search" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
† мαzoнуѕт †
of love, in a fragile soul.

bold italic underline link

тнє мorтαl


Profile- THE SOUL
Entries- THE STORIES
Links- THE NOSTALGIA
Archives- THE REMINISCENCE
Miscellaneous- THE LYRIC


тнє Words



Will TIME really heals this pain,
Even till my SOUL withers. . .


тнє DIVINITY ♪♫


Will TIME really heal this pain
Even till my SOUL withers. . .


тнє Ethereality

1) Someone who HIDES in her own shadow, just waiting for the time to be REVEALED.

2) To bring a SMILE on someone's face can at least LESSEN one's misery even if it takes years to HEAL the pain.

3) SILENCE is a true friend that never BETRAYS.

4) The tone is CONFIDENCE, The reason is SINCERE, The act is RATIONAL.

5) The CLOSEST one to me, The HARDEST thing to lose..



† тнє ѕcяєαмιng ѕouℓ †
It's The Eyes That See, But The Heart That Feels

In Faith I Believe

HELLO! You are currently viewing my webpage :D
The verses of songs and most of the posts are written by me.
I WILL state those which are from source.
The rules are extremely simple. Really.
NO PLAGIARISM/AVOID UNCOUTH WORDS
TAG? BY ALL MEANS/UNDERSTAND/BE YOURSELF
Simple enough, right? Enjoy x)


Thursday, March 25, 2010
9:22 PM

Hmm...


Time's ticking really fast. I wonder if any of my friends ever recalled memories that were made. Through ups and downs, we overcome and even got tangled up with undesirable consequences, hilarious misadventures and more stuff. Haha, bringing back to mind about these past occurrences really evoked me with unexpected or expected random emotions in accord to my recollection of the reminiscence.

I never recant the saying of "Everything happens for a reason". Infact, I do avow with what is being stated. See it this way, like what I'd always tell my friends because of these "memories and past occurrences" are what led us to where we are and the things we do NOW and AFTERWARD. In simple words, the present and consequently, our future.

We planned, We experienced, We learnt, We Apply.

In whatever things we do, we actually planned the whole process of our lives. The belief of 'let nature takes its own course' is indeed happening in our lives but beneath this 'nature', we're actually the ones planning our next steps and what lies ahead, either consciously or most of the time subconsciously. 5 Ws and 1 H.

Throughout the actions we did and consequences we faced, they become our experiences. These experiences also act as part of our 'memories'. Doesn't matter good or bad. These 'memories' which held more significance and impactful, are usually the dominant ones.

As we gained more experiences, our knowledge multiplied thus, our understanding and views of life gets broader and increasing simultaneously. . .tho it takes time to realise that we are as a matter of fact, learning from our 'involvements and encounterances'. Experiences, basically.

We're getting better each day in twigging reasons of our past experiences. Giving deep and honest thoughts about it and unraveling the 'vagueness of life'. Open your eyes, your mind, your heart to accept everything that had bound to happen. Somethings might take a little longer than the others but you'll get over it sooner or later...and stronger. I know I will even if the memories remain etched. Our apprehension of the past acts as a guidance to our present and future. Therefore, we apply what we've learnt while living our 'life' to the fullest. That's the fun of life; We planned, We experienced, We learnt, We Apply.

Love the memories even if you wish to hate them. Unless it's something grave or horrid. If one doesn't learn how to appreciate and cherish things around them, then it would be painfully meaningless in creating those memories from the beginning.

Most importantly, never let the past affects your present. Unhealthy and unworthy. It'll heat up more miseries than one can expect. Learn from your past to create a better future with the current people you're spending your time with or anything else. I'm working on it... Do you? :x

. . . . .


Everything that I've written are based on my convictions and comprehension of life by observing, listening, learning and experiencing. Sharing my views and perspective is one way I would like to express things I wanna say sincerely. I'm not perfect thus, I'm always trying. I wish I would be able to do as much as I've typed. I never want others to carry my burden but sometimes I just need a shoulder for me to cry on....anyone?




Shazz