Right-click is strictly FORBIDDEN
Ever fathom the feeling of having a great loss
Nostalgia Of † єтнєяєαℓ єтєяηιту †
† єтнєяєαℓ†
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6611110435925349552&amp;blogName=The+Screaming+Soul&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://divine-etherealism.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://divine-etherealism.blogspot.com/search" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="//www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6611110435925349552&amp;blogName=The+Screaming+Soul&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http://divine-etherealism.blogspot.com/&amp;searchRoot=http://divine-etherealism.blogspot.com/search" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
† мαzoнуѕт †
of love, in a fragile soul.

bold italic underline link

тнє мorтαl


Profile- THE SOUL
Entries- THE STORIES
Links- THE NOSTALGIA
Archives- THE REMINISCENCE
Miscellaneous- THE LYRIC


тнє Words



Will TIME really heals this pain,
Even till my SOUL withers. . .


тнє DIVINITY ♪♫


Will TIME really heal this pain
Even till my SOUL withers. . .


тнє Ethereality

1) Someone who HIDES in her own shadow, just waiting for the time to be REVEALED.

2) To bring a SMILE on someone's face can at least LESSEN one's misery even if it takes years to HEAL the pain.

3) SILENCE is a true friend that never BETRAYS.

4) The tone is CONFIDENCE, The reason is SINCERE, The act is RATIONAL.

5) The CLOSEST one to me, The HARDEST thing to lose..



† тнє ѕcяєαмιng ѕouℓ †
It's The Eyes That See, But The Heart That Feels

In Faith I Believe

HELLO! You are currently viewing my webpage :D
The verses of songs and most of the posts are written by me.
I WILL state those which are from source.
The rules are extremely simple. Really.
NO PLAGIARISM/AVOID UNCOUTH WORDS
TAG? BY ALL MEANS/UNDERSTAND/BE YOURSELF
Simple enough, right? Enjoy x)


Tuesday, March 30, 2010
8:29 AM

Hmm. . .



'When you start to think that your life isn't worth it at all, there will definitely be 'someone' out there who will make a big difference and change your views of life and everything related to it, then soon you'll realise the reasons you're living worth more than what you can expect.'


This is one part of the reasons I felt is true. Have you ever encountered this such thing before? I did. So now, I hope to do the same to anyone out there to make the 'world' happy though OBVIOUSLY there's no such possibilities not even a tiny bit I could do that. Just minorities, here and there ~_~ Talk to me, you'll go crazy xD. Learn to cherish these people, make it and DON'T break it! :D
------
Just got my fringe cut and done a couple of days back. Okay seriously, I know I'm quite petite and people have been guessing my age to be around 15 or 16 or even lesser, sometimes. Ever since this 'change of fringe style' was done, I've now officially being thought to be 14 or 13. Omgosh x(

I didn't expect that the hairdresser, a guy, would do 'BANGS' for me. Pffft. Never really thought that 'bangs' would suit me or having the intentions of doing so. I received great bundles of laughter from my siblings, thanks guys, really. x( Also comments of having a kid-like face from my beloved relatives and cousins. *sigh*

Ewwww...I'm turning more charcoal than this x( It's the aftermath of my hardwork at gram's. Messy and unkempt. Pffffffffffffft, laugh well people at my new 'horrible' look LOL

Shazz